For this season I am predicting that orange tones will be the trend, jajajaja, well not sure about that, but I love orange tones!! So I make this little collection in that color, but you can make them in the color of your choice.
These cookies will be perfect for those little or not so little girls that always steal you make up, and also can be a great gift for your BFF.
You will need:
* Foolproof Cookie Recipe
* 3 in and 2 in circle cookie cutter
* Royal Icing, medium consistency for outline the border and fluid consistency. Click here
* Americolor in fuchsia, peach, gold and black
* Squeeze bottles with coupler and tip #2 and #3
1) Roll out your dough and cut out a 3 in circle, then mark barely the 2 in circle over it, this will help you to guide you and make the inner circle.
2) Prepare flooding royal icing and tint it in: Black, Coral (one drop of fuchsia and one drop of peach) and gold, and pour each color in a squeeze bottle with tip #3.
3) Prepare medium consistency black royal icing and put it in a squeeze bottle with tip #2 to outline the outside border of the cookie and the inner circle, and flood it with black flooding icing. Let it dry for a little bit.
4) Flood the inside of the cookie with the mix of fuchsia and peach, and using a skewer stick mark some dots and mix it in a zig zag motion with the stick, and repeat. Let it dry.
5) When it is completely dry, give a little shine smear some luster powder on the top.
You have your 100% EDIBLE mineralize blush
I love this cookie, you can make your eyeshadows, nail polish and lipstick too!!