Well this SALSA is one of those for me!! I just can eat it all!!
It is so easy to make, healthy and GREEN, very GREEN!!!
You will need the following ingredients:
* 8 Green Tomatillos
* 1, 2 or 3 Serrano peppers ( depend how spicy you like it)
* 1 Mexican Hass Avocado
* 1 small bunch of cilantro
* 1/4 c of milk
Salt and Pepper
1) Peel the tomatillos, wash them and cut them in big pieces.
2) Wash the cilantro and the peppers.
3) Put the tomatillos, peppers, cilantro, avocado, milk, salt and pepper; Blend it until smooth, you can add more milk or water if you feel that it is not smooth enough.
Have your chips, tortillas, taquitos handy, because the SALSA is Ready !!!
Refrigerate and it will be good for a week, but I don't think it will last that long!!